MLS # 108601
214 Harbinger Ridge Road
Harbinger, NC 27941-0000
$259,000
 
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Sq. Ft.

About This Property

Potential for quiet country living just minutes from the beach. 20.2 Acre Parcel with 131.5' frontage on Harbinger Ridge Road. Only 2.7 miles to the bridge. There is a 20' access easement which provides access to a 12.9 acre soundfront parcel (Parcel 1, Drewry Property Division). See Plat in Associated Docs. The easement runs roughly parallel to the southern boundary of the property. Since the 20.2 acre parcel is part of an Exempt Subdivision, it can be further subdivided into two 10.1 acre parcels. The property is heavily wooded and may have marketable timber. Approximately 62.5% of parcel is in an "X" flood zone and the remaining 37.5% is in an "AE" flood zone.

Property Details

MLS:
108601
Address:
214 Harbinger Ridge Road
Town:
Harbinger
Price:
$259,000
Estimated Monthly Mortgage:
$1,178/mo.
Listing Agent:
Ladd, Rob
Listing Company:
Twiddy & Co. - Duck
Area:
Pt. Harbor to Powells Pt.
Subdivision:
None
Waterfront Location:
None
Oceanside Location:
 
Soundside Location:
 
Map
Listing Agent
Rob Ladd

With over 40 years of experience in the Outer Banks real estate market, Rob is able to assist you with all of your real estate needs. Rob is the Broker-in-Charge of Twiddy & Company’s Duck Sales Office. Please call, text or email him today!

View Profile
Share This Listing

Nearby Listings

No related listings.